Ray Roman wrote a nice little article in his millionaire blog about what makes millionaires different.
There are 4 basic points
1. Educate yourself about money
2. Recognize opportunities to make money
3. Buy assets and not liabilities
4. Delay gratification
I completely agree with him on all four points, however I feel he’s left out two important
5. Network with other successful people
Money and assets may come and go through the whims of lady luck, however the reservoir of contacts you build up during your lifetime can be a priceless commodity. I suggest reading Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi.
6. Share what you know and help others achieve the same level of success
Not only do you get to help others, but you never know who you’ll meet who can help you in future. What goes around definitely comes around!