Super Saver over at My Wealth Builder has tagged me in a new blog project. This project calls for sharing 8 personal facts about myself, then tagging 8 other bloggers to do the same. Here are the rules , which were passed to me:
* Each player must post these rules first.
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts
1. I’ve lived on 3 different continents for significant amounts of time.
2. Even though I’m an engineer, I hate how gadgets have overtaken our lives. I resisted for years before getting a cellphone.
3. My watch costs more than my first car.
4. I’ll probably drive my car until it has 200,000 miles on it. I stubbornly resisted all efforts by my wife to give it to her and get myself a new one.
5. I’m incapable of explaining to a barber(ok, a hair dresser) how I’d like my hair cut.
6. I think at some point in my life I’ll move to either Australia or New Zealand and live there for a few years.
7. Thailand is my favorite place in the whole world to vacation.
8. I can’t stand people who do stupid things because they’re too lazy to do any research.
And finally I’m tagging 8 more bloggers (who hopefully haven’t been tagged).